Positions we are hiring for
Busy Bees Hot Oil Inc is looking for hard working, motivated, bright, energetic, safety and customer service focused operators to drive our new and well-maintained equipment to various area locations and operate the units in an efficient and safe manner in accordance with all DOT, OSHA, state, federal and company regulations and guidelines.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Driving truck with a total capacity in excess of 3 tons
- Operating high-pressure pump and burner for heating fluids, using controls such as levers, pedals, and buttons
- Operating high-pressure pump to circulate hot oil or water down flowlines, tubing and casing to melt and remove paraffin build-up
- Operating high-pressure pump to test the integrity of tubing and casing
- Observing equipment gauges and indicators and hand signals to monitor job activities and conditions
- Carrying and laying out hoses and joints of pipe from the truck to the wellhead or battery
- Connecting and disconnecting hoses and joints of pipe using hand tools
- Following safe operating procedures according to specifications of jobs and equipment specifications of loads and equipment
- Repairing, maintaining and adjusting equipment, often using hand tools vehicle inspection per tech per month
- Must possess the capacity to learn, adapt to change, and become proficient quickly.
- Ability to manage stress, exercise self-control, adhere to company policies and uphold the mission of the organization.
PREFERRED CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Must have acceptable MVR and valid Class A driver's license, Tanker Endorsement
- 1-year oilfield experience preferred
- Winter and off-road driving experience is a plus
- Has a flexible schedule and is able to work on a rotating schedule: days/nights
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs
- Effective written and oral communication required
- A valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass background and drug screen
The above functions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the work.
- Standing and Walking. Standing and walking will be required as a routine part of the job.
- Surface Conditions. Surface conditions will range from ground conditions at the job site; typical warehouse conditions and customer offices.
- Work Conditions - exposure to. Hot temperatures, cold temperatures, sudden change in temperature, driving, whole body vibration.